We've got a lot to show you.
Hi, my name is Karol. I teach things about painting and invite other teachers to talk and teach things about their art-life and painting. These things are so good, and it is honestly incredible who and what we have done in a year. I like painting outdoors.
Who TOAS is for:
You'll love it here if:
- You are an artist driven by curiosity, having fun and learning from Modern Masters?
- Want the support of a caring community.
- Have kind words and helpful critiques to share.
- Keen to learn and try new adventures.
- Distance, mobility or being in big groups hold you back from workshops.
- Excited to meet new artists from across the world.
- Be inspired by experts.
- Enjoy participating in a project at your own pace.
- Like the support from a regular demos and Q&A's
- Want access to a library of mini courses.
- See yourself learning and growing as an artist.
- Want to make progress with painting.
Who TOAS is not for:
We won't get along and paint well if:
- You are not tolerant of all skill levels of other artists.
- There is a lack of respect for our Modern Masters.
- Don't have anything good to say to others.
- Are not supportive of other community members.
- You're not really a self starter.
- Are a 'hava chat' who takes over the private group with non art stuff.
- Bent on showing off continually.
- Don't like interaction of any sort.
- You are not open to learning more about art and painting.
Mini Course available $35AUD
'How to Use Thumbnail Sketches to improve your Art'
Know why thumbnails can improve your paintings? Learn the artist's way to make and use them for future success.