Membership to The Online Art Society is Open.
Become part of the online family of artists, growing across the world with the common goal of making progress with paintings.
What you'll get as a member of TOAS:
- Monthly projects to get involved in
- Be Inspired by The monthly Guest Artist
- Free courses
- Live Demonstrations on painting or other arty things
- Access to replays of all events
- Multi media involvement
- Access to a library of resources
- Connect with members and share ideas while supporting each other
- Live Q & A each month
- Be part of the community of artists with a private group page.
- Payment options of monthly of annual
We would love to have you join us, become involved at your pace in your own time frame. Be supported any a community of artists from beginners to Masters.
The Online Art Society is about working together to make progress with painting. Simple.
See you on the inside...
We've got a lot to show you.
Hi, my name is Karol. I teach things about painting and invite other teachers to talk and teach things about their art-life and painting. These things are so good, and it is honestly incredible who and what we have done in a year. Painting outdoors, talking about painting and the art world, chocolate and champagne are some of my fav things.
Who TOAS is for:
You'll love it here if:
- You are an artist driven by curiosity, having fun and learning from Modern Masters?
- Want the support of a caring community.
- Have kind words and helpful critiques to share.
- Keen to learn and try new adventures.
- Distance, mobility or being in big groups hold you back from workshops.
- Excited to meet new artists from across the world.
- Be inspired by experts.
- Enjoy participating in a project at your own pace.
- Like the support from a regular demos and Q&A's
- Want access to a library of mini courses.
- See yourself learning and growing as an artist.
- Want to make progress with painting.
Who TOAS is not for:
We won't get along and paint well if:
- You are not tolerant of all skill levels of other artists.
- There is a lack of respect for our Modern Masters.
- Don't have anything good to say to others.
- Are not supportive of other community members.
- You're not really a self starter.
- Are a 'hava chat' who takes over the private group with non art stuff.
- Bent on showing off continually.
- Don't like interaction of any sort.
- You are not open to learning more about art and painting.
Ready to get started?
Today is the day! Let's do this! We open the doors in July and January each year.
Become a Member
Want to know more about us?
Our story is one of building a community of artists and teachers so that we can learn support and inspire each other across the miles.Read Our Story
Mini Course available $35AUD
'How to Use Thumbnail Sketches to improve your Art'
Know why thumbnails can improve your paintings? Learn the artist's way to make and use them for future success.